At KPUmoodle, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. As a result, we have created this Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) page to address any claims of copyright infringement that may arise on our website.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on KPUmoodle in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by submitting a DMCA notice.
Your DMCA notice must contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit KPUmoodle to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit KPUmoodle to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA notice to the following designated agent for KPUmoodle:
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, KPUmoodle will take the necessary steps to remove or disable access to the infringing material as soon as possible. We may also notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing material and provide them with a copy of the DMCA notice.
Please note that kpumoodle reserves the right to remove any content that it believes infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others, and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.